Creating your own login for the BUG web site
COVID-19 changes - Your options are to play along on Thursday ukulele nights at 7:30 - 9:00pm on Zoom OR watch later with the link to the Zoom session.
Please register on this web site to gain access to resources, and join the Email list so that you are notified of what is coming up.
In Real Life - If you are in the Ballarat area, and come to our Thursday ukulele nights at the Bunch of Grapes Hotel in Pleasant Street, please register on this web site. You are a MEMBER if you attend regularly and have paid your Insurance Levy, or by invitation for guests and visitors.
The reason for registering is so that you can manage your own passwords, and gain access to member only information.
Steps for joining
- 1. Come along to BUG at the BOG on a Thursday a few times, check us out, pay your $5 insurance levy << THIS is what makes you a member.
- 2. Join the web site to obtain resources (Beginners resources are freely available)
- a) Fill in the online form, indicate that you are not a robot
- b) The web system will send you an email to verify again that you are a real breathing person, with a valid email address. If you do not get this email, it could be because it is in your spam folder, OR you might have mis-typed your email address.
You must click on the link in this email to enable the verification.
- c) You need to follow up with an email to email@example.com and you might also need to add this email to your online address book/contacts.
- d) When your account is approved, you will get another email to tell you that the account has been activated.
- 🙃 Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having trouble.
- 3. Add yourself to the Mailing list
- 4. Join BUG Private, if you are a FaceBook user