The Ballarat Ukulele Group is led by a group of volunteers. It is a Not-For-Profit group.
Membership is by turning up to the Bunch Of Grapes Hotel for our Thursday sessions on a regular basis, and paying your $5 Insurance.
- - Resources to enable you to join in with our sessions are available on this web site.
- - Resources are for members use only.
- - APRA/AMCOS One Music license, may require a donation from members, when required, but otherwise is covered by donations obtained from performance.
If you live in Ballarat or nearby, and would like to join us, please come along and see if you like the vibe.
Steps for joining
- 1. Come along to BUG at the BOG on a Thursday a few times, check us out, pay your $5 insurance levy << THIS is what makes you a member.
- 2. Join the web site to obtain resources (Beginners resources are freely available)
- a) Fill in the online form, indicate that you are not a robot
- b) The web system will send you an email to verify again that you are a real breathing person, with a valid email address. If you do not get this email, it could be because it is in your spam folder, OR you might have mis-typed your email address.
You must click on the link in this email to enable the verification.
- c) You need to follow up with an email to and you might also need to add this email to your online address book/contacts.
- d) When your account is approved, you will get another email to tell you that the account has been activated.
- 🙃 Please send an email to if you are having trouble.
- 3. Add yourself to the Mailing list
- 4. Join BUG Private, if you are a FaceBook user
Have I paid my insurance levy?
NO BUG at BoG - we will wait until 🦠 COVID-19 🦠 is under control
Due to the online nature of the Pandemic, step one is not available, so please join if you will be coming along when we can meet again - meaning you live close enough to visit Ballarat on Thursday Nights.